D.K. Livkon

How Calcium And Vitamin D Protects Your Bones

Calcium is one of the main minerals the human body can produce, but with a high risk because most of our body calcium is stored in bones, and once our body feels some calcium deficiency, it starts getting it from bones, which will result in our bone density getting reduced.

In this article we have a great solution to fulfill the need of calcium in our body. DKL LIVFEROL D3-400 orally disintegrating strips! a supplement that can fulfill your need for calcium and vitamin D.

What is Calcium?

Calcium is a mineral that is mostly associated with healthy bones and teeth, although it also plays an important role in blood clotting, helping muscles to contract, and regulating normal heart rhythms and nerve functions. 99% of calcium is stored in bones, and the remaining 1% is supplied to all parts of the body via blood, to perform different muscle movements and maintain healthy communication between the brain and different parts of the body.

The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for calcium for people aged 19 to 60 is 1000 mg per day, and for people aged 60 and up, it is 1200 mg per day.

What is Vitamin D?

Vitamin D is a mineral that we can eat and produce on our own. It is a fat-soluble mineral that is mainly used to extract calcium and phosphorus from the body for better bone density.

Additionally, research in the lab suggests that vitamin D can help regulate infections, lower inflammation, and slow the formation of cancerous cells. Vitamin D receptors are present in a large number of bodily organs and tissues, suggesting that vitamin D has vital tasks in addition to maintaining bone health.

A person can get enough vitamin D by taking sunlight early in the morning.

How vitamin D helps to absorb Calcium for your Bones?

Calcium is an important mineral needed for our heart, muscles, and nerves to function properly and for blood to clot. Inadequate calcium significantly contributes to the development of osteoporosis. Many published studies show that low calcium intake throughout life is associated with low bone density and high fracture rates. National nutrition surveys have shown that most people are not getting the calcium they need to grow and maintain healthy bones.

A human body needs vitamin D to absorb calcium. Without enough vitamin D, one can’t form enough of the hormone calcitriol (known as “active vitamin D”). This in turn leads to insufficient calcium absorption from the diet. In this situation, the body must take calcium from its stores in the skeleton, which again results in decreasing bone density.

Calcium is actively absorbed from the small intestine in the presence of vitamin D. Calcium and phosphorus form hydroxyapatite crystals to mineralize and strengthen bones. As a result, a diet rich in both vitamin D and calcium is essential for proper bone mineralization. 

How to fulfill the need from DKL LIVFEROL D3-400 orally disintegrating strips!?

One can get vitamin D and calcium from different diets and meals, but if you are facing any difficulty maintaining calcium and bone density, try DKL LIVFEROL D3-400 orally disintegrating strips! is the best option. These oral thin films are designed to provide the necessary amounts of vitamin D and calcium. These oral thin films can be taken as part of a diet by both children and adults.

“D.K. Livkon Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., formerly known as Livkon Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd., is a national leader in oral thin film manufacturing and distribution, providing Orally Disintegrating Strips (ODS), a novel drug delivery system. 

These thin oral films dissolve quickly and have an effective result. These mouth-dissolving strips are easy to use. Simply put them in your mouth, and they start to dissolve quickly. There is no need to take them with water or after a meal.


It is quite clear that both vitamin D and calcium have several important functions in helping the body remain healthy. However, a lack of calcium and vitamin D in the human body is known to cause several severe diseases and conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that people consume these minerals in an appropriate amount for better health.

It is worth it for supplements like DKL LIVFEROL D3-400 orally disintegrating strips! It can be taken as part of a diet to fulfill the need for calcium and vitamin D.

As you age, maintaining adequate amounts of these vitamins in your body seems to be the best way to keep your bones strong and prevent osteoporosis and arthritis.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please Fill in the Form to enquire of this product

    Please Fill in the Form to enquire of this product